The Aleister Crowley Scrapbook
by Sandy Robertson, Aleister Crowley, Alan Burnett-Rae, Colin Wilson (Fwd.)
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Great Britain: W. Foulsham & Company, Limited, 1988 Dust jacket shows extremity wear, with rubbing to corners. The book's spine gold gilt stamping very bright with no loss. Shelfwear to bottom edge. One, very small spot to flyleaf, otherwise clean. Binding tight.. First Edition, First Printing. Hard Cover. Very Good/Very Good. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Aleister Crowley Scrapbook
- Sandy Robertson, Aleister Crowley, Alan Burnett-Rae, Colin Wilson (Fwd.)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- W. Foulsham & Company, Limited
- Place of Publication
- Great Britain
- Date published
- Occult, Religion, Mysticism, Spirituality, Eastern Religion, Magick, Religious Psychology, Religious Philosophy, Comparative Religion, Thelema, O.T.O., Aleister Crowley, Aiwass, Kabbala, Cabala, Qabalah, Grimoire, Sex Magic, Crowleyanity
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. FedEx/UPS upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - email@example.com ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.