Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Easton Press, 1999. Unread. Near Fine. Signed Limited First Edition. Signed on a special publisher's page and numbered 1,120 of 1,200. Tight and straight with good corners and clean boards. Pin head-sized wear to middle front cover. Textblock clean. No writing, bookplate, embossed seal or marks. In brown leather with gold etching on the cover, hubbed spine accented in 22 KT gold, satin ribbon page marker, gilded page edges, and archival-quality, acid-neutral paper. Gilt has faint wear on top and side fore-edges (not photo shadows) and light scratch near the bottom but gilt still intact. A nice collectible copy. Includes Certificate of Authenticity, also signed by Stephanopoulos, and Easton's about the author card.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Armadillo Alley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- All Too Human
- George Stephanopulos
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- Signed Easton Press
- Easton Press
- Place of Publication
- Norwalk, CT
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Easton Press; Signed Books;
Terms of Sale
Armadillo Alley Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Armadillo Alley Books
In business since 1997, Armadillo Alley Books specializes in Modern First Editions, Signed First Editions and Limited Editions of fine books. All our books are wrapped and packaged with the utmost care and mailed in sturdy boxes. We guarantee our products and welcome all questions. Linger a few moments and browse a bit!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]