All the year round : a weekly journal, new series: in four volumes: 1-22
by Dickens, Charles (1812-1870)
- Near fine copies bound in half aniline calf over marble boards with gilt-blocked label to the spine. Remains well-preserved over
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- All the year round : a weekly journal, new series: in four volumes: 1-22
- Dickens, Charles (1812-1870)
- Book condition
- Used - Near fine copies bound in half aniline calf over marble boards with gilt-blocked label to the spine. Remains well-preserved over
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- London : Chapman & Hall
- Date published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
About MW Books Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]