Allen Lucas; the Self-Made Man
by Chubbuck, Emily
- Very good with some foxing and prior owner signature to front pastedown.
Haddonfield, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Nelson Rare Books, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Allen Lucas; the Self-Made Man
- Chubbuck, Emily
- Book Condition
- Used - Very good with some foxing and prior owner signature to front pastedown.
- Quantity Available
- Later edition
- Sheldon & Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Nelson Rare Books, ABAA/ILAB
Nelson Rare Books is a New Jersey-registered trade/fictitious name for DUGN, LLC, a New Jersey limited liability company, with a mailing address at P.O. Box 571, Haddonfield, New Jersey 08033 (DUGN, LLC and Nelson Rare Books collectively referred to herein as "we", "us", or "our").
Books may be returned to us for any reason within fourteen (14) days of receipt, through prior arrangement, and in original condition and packed and shipped appropriately with insurance at full sale price. Unless books are not as described or were damaged in transit, all return postage/shipping to be paid by buyer.
New Jersey residents must add applicable sales tax. All items are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse an order or sale for any reason and acceptance of an offer to purchase shall only be made when the good has been actually shipped by us. We will not drop ship without prior approval.
All purchases from and transactions with us are governed exclusively by the internal substantive laws of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A., excluding New Jersey's conflicts of laws principles. Buyer agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state courts sitting in Camden County, New Jersey, for any and all disputes with and claims against us.
Buyer agrees that, on behalf of itself and all third parties, our total aggregate liability arising out of any purchase, sale, or transaction shall not exceed the purchase price of the good; such limitation shall apply even if the agreement fails of its essential purpose.
We shall not be liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, pandemic, fire, flood, war, governmental priorities, rules, or action, accident, labor trouble or shortage, and/or inability to obtain material, equipment or transportation.
About the Seller
About Nelson Rare Books, ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...