Allis Chalmers Agricultural Catalog # 35 - 1935 ( Facsimile Catalogue for Tractors, Threshers, Plows, Harrows, Combines, etc )
by No Author / Allis Chalmers Agricultural Catalog # 35
- Very Good+ ( see Description )
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Leonard Shoup (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Allis Chalmers Agricultural Catalog # 35 - 1935 ( Facsimile Catalogue for Tractors, Threshers, Plows, Harrows, Combines, etc )
- No Author / Allis Chalmers Agricultural Catalog # 35
- Uncredited Cover Art
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ ( see Description )
- First Edition Thus
- USA: American Society of Agricultural Engineers edition, 1992 (reprints in Facsimile the 1935 Allis Chalmers Catalogue ), 1st P
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Allis Chalmers agricultural Catalog # 35 - 1935 ( Facsimile Catalogue )
- Bookseller catalogs
- Non Fiction;
Terms of Sale
NOTE: We have a 99.9% fill rate, so order with the confidence of actually having your order filled. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, MONEY ORDER. Canadian residents must add 5% GST on the entire amount, including shipping. NOTE to US customers: Postage on envelopes to Canada is higher than within the United States. Please use the correct postage.
About the Seller
About Leonard Shoup
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.