ALPHONSE DAUDET. [Author SIGNED+dedicated copy.]
by DOBIE, G. VERA:
PLYMOUTH., Devon, United Kingdom
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 4 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY. (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- ALPHONSE DAUDET. [Author SIGNED+dedicated copy.]
- DOBIE, G. VERA:
- Book Condition
- Used - VG+.
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- UK,8vo HB+dw/dj,author SIGNED,1st edn.
- LONDON.THOMAS NELSON AND SONS LTD.,1949.
- q52.SIGNED.BIOGRAPHY.UK,8vo HB+dw/dj,author SIGNED,1st edn.No ISBN.Alphonse Daudet_literary biography.French life_literature_poetry_short stories_plays.Contes du Lundi.Jack.Lettres de Mon Moulin.Le Petit Chose.Le Nabab.Soutien de Famille.Fromont Jeune et
- Bookseller catalogs
- BIOGRAPHY; SIGNED;
Terms of Sale
R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY.
NO books will be sent 'ON APPROVAL' unless paid for in full and invoiced accordingly and with appropiate Registered/Recorded/Insurance,where applicable.If returned/declined monies refundable (P+p and any processing fees excluded). Other returns/refunds, only if book(s) are misdescribed,and then a) matches the invoice sent with it, b) returned in original packaging and state/condition sent out in,and received by buyer, c) and returned at the seller's original and actual shipping/P+p cost used when despatched to buyer - any excess cost borne at returnee's own expense. Notification of intent of return, required within 2 days of receipt of book please. 30 day return guarantee, for refund, (excluding P+p costs and any processing fees), for up to 30 days after delivery, only if an item arrives either misdescribed or damaged.Other returns accepted at seller's discretion. Orders processed same day,subject to time of receipt of order and payment, by end of P.O's business day, where applicable, and despatched the same day (weekends excluded). Shipping/P+p costs are based on books weighing 2.2Lb,or 1KG and UNINSURED, unless quoted otherwise. If your book order (P+p cost included/excluded) is in excess of 20.00 GBP,heavy or oversized, as per instruction, we'll contact you to let you know if extra shipping/insurance is required.Prices are nett, worldwide shipping/handling and registration/ insurance fees are extra.Books/orders in excess of 20.00 GBP will only be sent with appropriate insurance fees. So,for actual insured/registered shipping costs, prior contact with the seller, BEFORE ordering, is required at: firstname.lastname@example.org. All orders are wrapped in sellophane, then either bubble-wrapped or corrugated-card and then boxed.[US+CANADA only.] Items/orders over 20.00 GBP are automatically sent registered/insured either via PARCEL FORCE [insured].Or, International SIGNED For [insured] AIRMAIL,minimum of 6.50 GBP,in addition to P+p and subject to book('s) weight.Books WILL NOT be sent without appropiate Registered/Recorded/Insurance,where applicable.We use the Royal Mail for inland (UK)and most overseas deliveries.For most other International destinations,for orders/books in excess of 20.00 GBP,we use Royal Mail International Registered/SIGNED For minimum of 6.50 GBP (100gm),in addition to postage and subject to book('s) weight.UK addresses, orders/ books in excess of 20.00 GBP, sent Next Day Guaranteed Delivery [Minimum Insured up to 250 GBP automatically - at no fee,extra insurance can be bought upto 1,000 GBP and Maximum 2,500 GBP - enquire for costs.], minimum of 5.90 GBP per order, again subject to weight. Cheques payable to R J A PAXTON-DENNY at business address.Ir requiring to pay by paypal contact seller for paypal account email.
About the Seller
R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY.
About R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...
- The page on the right side of a book, with the term Verso used to describe the page on the left side.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...