Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Coward-McCann, Inc., 1968. 1st Edition 1st Printing. Hardcover. Fine/Near Fine. FIRST PRINTING of First Edition. The book is in fine condition with no previous owner marks or writing on any pages, clean, no foxing, solid binding. The dust jacket is in nice condition with minor rubbing tips corners, tiny loss tips two corners, clean. The book measures 283mm tall x 285mm, and has 200 pages, 283 b/w & 12 color photos (tipped in) & several illustrations. PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL BOOK BEING OFFERED.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JP MOUNTAIN BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Alps And Alpinism
- Lukan, Karl
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition 1st Printing
- Coward-McCann, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Mountaineering, Mountain Climbing, Bergsteigen, Alpinismus, Alpinism, Alpinismo, Alpinisme, Arrampicata, alps, alpes, alpine, mont blanc, matterhorn, cervin, cervino, monte bianco
- Bookseller catalogs
- fine colored plates; Mountains Alps;
Terms of Sale
JP MOUNTAIN BOOKS
All items are guaranteed as described. Any purchase may be returned for a full refund within 10 working days as long as it is returned in the same condition and is packed and shipped correctly. Prior notification is appreciated. All items subject to prior sale.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About JP MOUNTAIN BOOKS
JP Mountain Books sells mountaineering books, exploration and discovery books, some polar books, books about mountains, some true adventure books, high altitude cook books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]