America as Seen by Its First Explorers: The Eyes of Discovery (Dover Language Books and Travel Guides)
by John Bakeless
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Book House in Dinkytown (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- America as Seen by Its First Explorers: The Eyes of Discovery (Dover Language Books and Travel Guides)
- John Bakeless
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Dover Publications
- Place of Publication
- Mineola, New York, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
The Book House in Dinkytown
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About The Book House in Dinkytown
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.