THE AMERICAN BIBLE: ORIGINAL LEAVES FROM RARE AND HISTORIC BIBLES PRINTED IN THE COLONIES AND THE UNITED STATES DURING THE SEVENTEENTH, EIGHTEENTH, AND NINETEENTH CENTURIES
by (LEAF BOOK - BIBLES, AMERICAN PRINTINGS). ZINMAN, MICHAEL, Compiler
- See description
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE AMERICAN BIBLE: ORIGINAL LEAVES FROM RARE AND HISTORIC BIBLES PRINTED IN THE COLONIES AND THE UNITED STATES DURING THE SEVENTEENTH, EIGHTEENTH, AND NINETEENTH CENTURIES
- (LEAF BOOK - BIBLES, AMERICAN PRINTINGS). ZINMAN, MICHAEL, Compiler
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- ONE OF 100 COPIES
- Haydn Foundation for the Cultural Arts
- Place of Publication
- Ardsley, New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
- Does the default shipping charge seem high? If so, please contact us by email at email@example.com for a shipping charge tailored to your order and location. You may also call us at (800) 962-6666 in the US or (503) 472-0476 outside the US, Monday through Friday between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm US Pacific time or leave us a message.
- For all orders outside the US and Canada, please contact us for shipping charges before completing your order.
- If you complete your order before you receive a shipping quote, we will need to contact you to get additional funding to cover the cost of shipping before we can ship your items.
- Except in the cases of items priced at $100 or less (for which we charge a small handling fee), we wish only to pass along actual carrier charges to our customers. The constraints of this website force us to assume that each purchase is both heavier and further away than average, so we would be pleased to adjust the charges to reflect actual weights and locations.
About the Seller
About Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]