American Church Building of Today
by Cram Ralph Adams
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Architectural Book Publishing Company Inc, 1929 A photographic catalogue of the architecture of church buildings early in the twentith century. Interior of this folio volume is bright and clean. Spine is complete but separated for the bottom third from the front hinge. The endpapers are complete and tight and textblock is also solid.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- American Church Building of Today
- Cram Ralph Adams
- Original Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Architectural Book Publishing Company Inc
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Architecture Church
- Folio - over 12" - 15" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.