American Fishing Books: A Bibliography from the Earliest Times up to 1948, Together with a History of Angling and Angling Literature in America.
by Wetzel, Charles M
- Fine in fine dust jacket, in mylar cover.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Embry 154235
- American Fishing Books: A Bibliography from the Earliest Times up to 1948, Together with a History of Angling and Angling Literature in America.
- Wetzel, Charles M
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in fine dust jacket, in mylar cover.
- Facsimile reprint.
- Meadow Run Press, 1990. Facsimile reprint.
- Date published
- Sports, Fishing, Bibliography.
Terms of Sale
The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
All books returnable for any reason within ten days of receipt. Shipping on all heavy or oversize books will be quoted upon inquiry. We do not ship surface overseas.
About the Seller
About The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]