Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago: Charles H, Kerr Co.. 1904. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. Red cloth, near fine with barely sunned spine; with Supplement, Jesus or Mammon, by J. Felix. Very nice looking copy of the first printing. Extra postage may be required for heavy or oversize books.; 16mo 6" - 7" tall; 230 pp .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Beasley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- American Pauperism and the Abolition of Poverty
- Ladoff, Isador
- Book condition
- First Edition; First Printing
- Charles H, Kerr Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Any book is returnable within ten days for full purchase price.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Beasley Books
Hours by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]