Americana. Series VII. Catalogue 445. a List of Books and Periodicals.
by J. S. Canner & Company, Inc
- Near Fine with No dust jacket as issued
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quinn & Davis Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Americana. Series VII. Catalogue 445. a List of Books and Periodicals.
- J. S. Canner & Company, Inc
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine with No dust jacket as issued
- First Edition
- J. S. Canner & Co. , Inc. , Mass.
- Date published
- Trade, Catalog, Books, About, Books
Terms of Sale
Quinn & Davis Booksellers
Satisfaction is quaranteed or you will receive a full refund. If we fail to describe a book accurately we will refund your total purchase price plus return shipping.
About the Seller
About Quinn & Davis Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]