Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The America's Cup Challenge: There Is No Second
by FAIRCHILD, Tony.:
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
UK Nautical Books 1983.. Reprint with corrections. Hardback. Illustrated. with photographgs. 233 pages. Very Good in similar price-clipped dustwrapper .Story of the 1983 America's Cup challenge.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Tom Coleman (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The America's Cup Challenge: There Is No Second
- FAIRCHILD, Tony.:
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- UK Nautical Books 1983.
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- Sailing Americas Cup Challenge 0333325273
Terms of Sale
Cash with order ( CWO ) - Please return any book if not as described
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Tom Coleman
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.