The Amityville Horror: A True Story
by Jay Anson
- See description
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 1977. First edition Book Club Edition in good condition with dust jacket. The dust jacket is protected by a mylar cover and is full color with a few creases, cracks and edge wear. The book is red cloth with the author, title and publisher embossed in black along the spine. The pages are white with no writing, tears or folds.
The book in the photos is the book you are purchasing.
The Amityville Horror - A True Story is a book by Jay Anson, and published in September 1977. It is also the basis of a series of films released between 1979 and 2005. The book is said to be based on actual paranormal events, but has led to controversy and lawsuits over its truthfulness.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Simple Treasures Books and Gifts (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- The Amityville Horror
- Jay Anson
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition, Book Club Edition
- Prentice Hall
- Place of Publication
- Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Simple Treasures Books and Gifts
About the Seller
About Simple Treasures Books and Gifts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book Club Edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...