Among Sisters : Short Stories by Women Writers
by Cahill, Susan (Editor)
- very good
- Very Good
Kidderminster, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First edition, first printing. 20 short stories that look at all the ways sisters are. Includes stories by Elizabeth Bowen, Jean Stafford, Alice Munro, Alice Walker, Ann Beattie and others. Cream card wraps with bluck and red titles to front and spine. Tight binding. Light creasing to corners and spine. Pages browned. LIght spotting to top edge of text block. Name and number written in ink to inside back cover. Not ex-library. 351 pp. All books are individually described. All overseas orders are sent airmail by Royal Mail International Tracked.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Soin2Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Among Sisters : Short Stories by Women Writers
- Cahill, Susan (Editor)
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition 1st Printing
- New American Library (Mentor Books)
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
Welcome to Soin2books, an independent book seller based in Worcestershire. We have a wide mix of books covering a variety of subjects and topics. We aim to please and hope you will come back to us time and again.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....