Analog Science Fiction and Fact, March 1965: Part 3 of *Prophet of Dune* (Volume LXXV, No. 1)
by Frank Herbert,Harry Harrison,Christopher Anvil,James H. Schmitz
- FAIR, Reading Copy.
Standard Delivery: 12 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- COMIC WORLD (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Analog Science Fiction and Fact, March 1965: Part 3 of *Prophet of Dune* (Volume LXXV, No. 1)
- Frank Herbert,Harry Harrison,Christopher Anvil,James H. Schmitz
- John Schoenherr Cover
- Book condition
- Used - FAIR, Reading Copy.
- PBO - Paperback Original (True 1st).
- Conde Nast Publications
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY, USA.
- Date published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED since 1971. Simply Let us know problem, then put "Returning Goods to Sender" on outside of package & ship within 2 weeks of the day book is received. MAIL ORDER since 1971, with OVER 25,000 DIFFERENT Satisfied Customers, with over 250,000 completed Mail Orders!
About the Seller
About COMIC WORLD
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- paper back original. Indicates that the paperback release is the first publication of the book, without a hardcover edition...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]