The Anatomy of Nelson's Ships
by Longridge, C Nepean
Standard Delivery: 3 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- E. Manning Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Anatomy of Nelson's Ships
- Longridge, C Nepean
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good/Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Naval Institute Press
- Place of Publication
- Annapolis, Md
- Date published
- Admiral Lord Nelson, HMS Victory, Royal Navy, Naval History, Naval Architect, Modeller
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
E. Manning Books
Purchase is by prepayment. I consider myself a conservative grader and strive to provide complete and accurate independent description (i.e. condition, defects, etc.) of each book. I also take great care in packaging your order for shipment. I guarantee the condition of every book as described. I am so confident that I will issue a full refund, when initiated within 30 days of the estimated delivery date, for any reason detailed under Biblio.com's Return Policy.
I accept credit card payment through Biblio.com only. I also accept payment through PayPal (account name: firstname.lastname@example.org) or money orders (made payable to Eric Manning).
For international customers: I accept credit card (payment through Biblio.com only)
Book(s) will be packaged and shipped within two (2) business days from confirmation of receipt of payment. All shipping charges are in addition to the price of the book, paid by the buyer. Shipping charges may vary depending on final parcel size & weight, buyer location and shipping mode selected. Shipping charges are for the final weight of the parcel (book size/weight plus packaging materials).
*Please note that all shipping costs are based on an average size book (e.g. 6" x 9", less than two (2) pounds (lbs). Larger books, or multiple books in one order may require an increase in postage charges.
**Please note that Priority/Express shipping is only available for domestic (USA) customers.
For Domestic (USA) Customers: Domestic orders are normally shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS) Media Mail. Shipping costs are based on package size/weight, destination and speed (standard or priority). The shipping charges quoted for Priority Mail (Medium Flat Rate Box) are for a parcel measuring 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" or 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" and less than two (2) pounds (lbs). Larger and or heavier parcels may require additional postage charges. You will be notified via email if additional charges are warranted at which point you can elect to accept or reject the extra charges requested. However, smaller parcels may be subjected to lower postage costs (reduction will occur when order is processed).
For International Customers: I encourage you to contact me via email to obtain an accurate postage quote prior to making your purchase as United States Postal Service (USPS) shipping costs vary considerably depending on buyer's location and parcel weight and size. Overseas orders are normally dispatched via USPS First-Class Package International Service. The amount quoted for shipping is based on USPS rates for a parcel weighing less than two (2) pounds (lbs) and ultimate destination. Requests for Priority (Express) shipping will be handled on a case-by-case basis as such charges are extremely expensive to most international destinations. Any request for shipping cost increase will occur when the order is processed. You will have the option to 'accept' or 'reject' any increase requested before the transaction can be finalized.
About the Seller
About E. Manning Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]