Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Book Shelf (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Anatomy of Nelson's Ships
- Longridge, C. Nepean
- E. Bowness
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Good+ dust jacket
- 8th Printing
- Model & Allied Publications
- Place of Publication
- Hertfordshire, England
- Date published
- Maritime History, Model-making, Ship Building, Naval Architecture, Weapons Of War
Terms of Sale
The Book Shelf
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.