The Anatomy of Nelson's Ships
by Longridge, C. Nepean
- very good
- Very Good/No Dust Jacket
Perrineville, New Jersey
Standard Delivery: 14 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Vera Enterprises LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Anatomy of Nelson's Ships
- Longridge, C. Nepean
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- First Edition
- Percival Marshall & Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- GREAT BRITAIN NAVY HISTORY, Sailing Ships, Shipbuilding
Terms of Sale
Vera Enterprises LLC
We are still open for business, with a very reduced staff and only one person works at a time in the office and/or shipping. We ship world wide and quote additional shipping for all oversized books and/or over 2 lbs. An N95 Mask is worn and gloves changed with each book as it is processed. We transport packed books to a post office and Current events have also limited our accessibility.
Requests for photos are accepted however they are not answered until staff is available, both to photograph and later answer.
Books are subject to prior sale. Please call or e-mail to hold book(s).
If shipping preference is not indicated, we will send the books: Media rate with signature confirmation for all USA delivery; priority for international orders. All international orders require a destination phone number; please provide.
**Customer assumes risk of loss or damage if registered or insured option is not requested.
About the Seller
About Vera Enterprises LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]