ANCIENT & MODERN ISLES OF SHOALS. From Their First Discovery to the Present Time
by Montegeu M. Tzl
- very good
- Very Good
Fairfield, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- ANCIENT & MODERN ISLES OF SHOALS. From Their First Discovery to the Present Time
- Montegeu M. Tzl
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- G. Alex Emery
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- New England
- Bookseller catalogs
- New Hampshire; New England;
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- Marbled boards
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...