by Meryman, Richard
- Sunned at bottom edge of spine, tiny indentation to bottom edge of back cover, else fine, clean & tight condition / lightly
Baldwin City, Kansas
Standard Delivery: 3 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- J. Hood, Booksellers, inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Andrew Wyeth
- Meryman, Richard
- Book condition
- Used - Sunned at bottom edge of spine, tiny indentation to bottom edge of back cover, else fine, clean & tight condition / lightly
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Houghton Mifflin Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
J. Hood, Booksellers, inc.
Payment with order, credit cards accepted (VISA, MC, Discover), personal checks on USA banks, money orders in US funds. Libraries and educational institutions will be invoiced upon request. Returns accepted within 30 days. Unless the book is clearly not as described, refund is for the price of the book only.
About the Seller
About J. Hood, Booksellers, inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]