Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: HarperCollins Publishers, Inc, 1996. Clean black cloth cover with silver titles. Extremely faint and few only foxing to some of the edges. Name & short inscription to...on fep. Quite clean content, b&w illustrations, binding tight. 447p Dj: soft rubbing and light few only scratches. Thin creasing to head of spine. . First Edition. Hb. VG/VG.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- BOOKMARK Ltd (NZ)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Andrew Wyeth: A Secret Life
- Meryman, Richard
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- HarperCollins Publishers, Inc
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Will reimburse cost of book, if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About BOOKMARK Ltd
BOOK.MARK carries a large inventory of most subjects, the majority of which are not listed on the Net.Open 7 days.Shop has a great atmospere and plenty of memorabilia and curios to add to the pleasures of browsing the shelves.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Very Good Condition book with a Very Good Condition dust jacket. Very Good Condition indicates a used book that does show some...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.