The Androids (AKA Lest Earth be Conquered)
by Long, Frank Belknap
- Uncreased VG+
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- John Thompson (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Androids (AKA Lest Earth be Conquered)
- Long, Frank Belknap
- Book condition
- Used - Uncreased VG+
- Tower T-060-3
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Science Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror; Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror;
Terms of Sale
If you wish to order directly from me, payment can be made by cheque, money order, VISA or Master Card. Cheques and money orders should be made payable to John Thompson, and U.S. cheques or money orders are no problem for my bank. Please note: Postal Money orders from the U.S. must be marked as International Money Orders (orange color). My bank will no longer accept those marked cashable in U.S. and possessions only (green color)! Please make sure you put sufficient postage on your letter, as the U.S. Postal Service does charge more for letters mailed to Canada. For credit card orders I need your card number, its expiry date and your name as it appears on the card. Credit card orders can then be shipped right away. Books may be returned for up to four weeks after purchase, if returned in the condition sent. Orders are usually sent no later than the next day after receiving payment, unless I'm unusually busy. Orders on the weekend are sent on Monday. Phone calls: If I am unavailable the answering machine will pick up on the 4th ring. I'm usually available from 6 to 9 PM central time, weekends included. The number is my home number as I have a home based business. I do check my email at least once a day, and I confirm all orders.
Tracking on orders is available, but within North America will cost anywhere from $15 to $25 for postage, and I rarely use it because I find buyers are reluctant to pay that.
About the Seller
About John Thompson
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually 4... [More]