ANDY BLAKE AND THE POT OF GOLD By EDWARDS, LEO , SIGNED, Dated 1930 & Inscribed By Author Who States That John Foley's Poem Appears in Book
by By EDWARDS, LEO , SIGNED & Inscribed By Author, with INTERNAL b/w Glossies , Lightly FoXed Endpapers , Illustrated By Bert Salg, B/W Glossy Frontispiece of Sharp Clatter of Hoofs, Starts with Our Chatter-Box
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
LONG BEACH, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Grosset & Dunlap, 1930. HARDBACK NODustJacket,, 1930, 1st Edition, 1st printing, VG+/VG, AS-IS, NOJACKET, Pretext & ADS in Back Lists thru this Title, THICK Red Cloth lettered in Yellow Outlined in Black, 228 pgs + ADS ending with Roy Blakeley Wild Goose, Cloth Cover light Rub, Wear, Interior Nice tight Clean Light FoX, Wear, The inscription is to a young reader and contributor to the "Our Chatterbox" section preceding the story. This is a 12 page section, paginated in Roman numerals, of contributions from readers and a bit of chat from the author. . Signed by Author. First Edition. Hard Cover.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- BLUFF PARK RARE BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- ANDY BLAKE AND THE POT OF GOLD By EDWARDS, LEO , SIGNED, Dated 1930 & Inscribed By Author Who States That John Foley's Poem Appears in Book
- By EDWARDS, LEO , SIGNED & Inscribed By Author, with INTERNAL b/w Glossies , Lightly FoXed Endpapers , Illustrated By Bert Salg, B/W Glossy Frontispiece of Sharp Clatter of Hoofs, Starts with Our Chatter-Box
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Grosset & Dunlap
- Date Published
- Andy Blake CHILDREN By EDWARDS, LEO , SIGNED & Inscribed By Author
Terms of Sale
BLUFF PARK RARE BOOKS
$5.85 Media Mail USPS or Priority Mail INS. $10.05, CALIF. RESIDENTS ADD 9.00% SALES TAX, Returnable if NOT AS Quoted , after calling Bookstore within 7 Days for Return Number ! 562-438-9830 Please note we support shipments ONLY to the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, All Of Europe, Italy, Japan, , Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States (including U.S. protectorates).
About the Seller
About BLUFF PARK RARE BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in slightly better than Very Good Condition with a Very Good Condition dust jacket. Very Good Condition indicates a used...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...