Angels of Pompeii
by Brigidi, Stephen; Bly, Robert
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Taos Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Angels of Pompeii
- Brigidi, Stephen; Bly, Robert
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good-
- Quantity available
- Stated First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ballantine Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- POETRY POETIC WORKS AUTHOR
Terms of Sale
We accept checks, money orders, international money orders, and PayPal. Credit Cards are welcome thru fast and secure PayPal or Biblio. Satisfaction guaranteed or return book in seven days for full refund minus postage and handling. Media Shipping is $3.25 for first book and $1.75 for each additional book. Priority is $5.75 for first book and $3.00 for each additional book. Foreign postage is higher depending on the country and method of shipping. If your book is heavy or oversized we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. Thank you!
About the Seller
About Taos Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]