by BACON, Leonard
- Very slight abrasion to pastedown (from bookplate removal?); tanned areas to endsheets; otherwise an attractive copy in jacket w
Rochester, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York:: Harper & Brothers,, 1926.. First edition.. publisher's cloth with printed paper labels, in dust jacket.. Very slight abrasion to pastedown (from bookplate removal?); tanned areas to endsheets; otherwise an attractive copy in jacket with chip to top of spine (affecting a few letters of the title).. 12mo,.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Animula Vagula.
- BACON, Leonard
- Publisher's cloth with printed paper labels, in dust jacket.
- Book condition
- Used - Very slight abrasion to pastedown (from bookplate removal?); tanned areas to endsheets; otherwise an attractive copy in jacket w
- First edition.
- Harper & Brothers,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- 37 pp.
Terms of Sale
Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books
All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. New York residents please add 8% sales tax. All items guaranteed. Members ABAA, ILAB.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Rochester, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books
Specializing in modern first editions since 1978. Fine and rare books in all fields.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]