ANNALES DUCUM SEU PRINCIPUM BRABANTIAE TOTIUSQ[UE] BELGII. Tomi Tres: Quorum Primo solius Brabantiae, Secundo Belgii uniti Principum res gestae; Tertio Belgici tumultus, usque ad Inducias anno M. DC. IX. pactas, enarrantur. Cum Ducum seu Principum Imaginibus, et brevi rerum per omnem Europam illustrium narratione.
by Haraeus, Franciscus (F. van Haer d.1632)
- very good
- Very Good
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Abbey Antiquarian Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- ANNALES DUCUM SEU PRINCIPUM BRABANTIAE TOTIUSQ[UE] BELGII. Tomi Tres: Quorum Primo solius Brabantiae, Secundo Belgii uniti Principum res gestae; Tertio Belgici tumultus, usque ad Inducias anno M. DC. IX. pactas, enarrantur. Cum Ducum seu Principum Imaginibus, et brevi rerum per omnem Europam illustrium narratione.
- Haraeus, Franciscus (F. van Haer d.1632)
- Fine engraved title with globe, cherubs & gods, second engraved showing angry men with torches & axes and a hydra monsteer by Co
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ex Officina Plantiniana Apud Balthasarem Moretum et Viduam Ioannis Moreti et Io. Meursium, first edition.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- history Belgium Brabant dukes illustrated folios
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Abbey Antiquarian Books
We accept Mastercard or Visa, PayPal, bank transfer (EU) and checks in USD or GBP. Shipping cost is additional to the book price. If your book order is heavy or large, we may contact you to ask for more money for shipping. Books may be returned for refund if not as described in our catalogue entry.
About the Seller
About Abbey Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The colophon contains information about a book's publisher, the typesetting, printer, and possibly even includes a printer's... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ... [More]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at... [More]