The Annals of Tacitus : Full Leather
by Cornelius Tacitus; Alfred John Church & William Jackson Brodribb (translators)
- Very Fine/None
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books In Time (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Annals of Tacitus : Full Leather
- Cornelius Tacitus; Alfred John Church & William Jackson Brodribb (translators)
- Giovanni Battista Piranesi
- Leather Hardcover
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- Franklin Library
- Place of Publication
- Franklin Center, PA
- Date Published
- Nonfiction; History & Historical Fiction; Rome; (Empire); History; Julio-Claudians, 30 B.C.-68 A.D.; Collectible; First Editions; The Annals of Tacitus, Cornelius Tacitus; Alfred John Church & William Jackson Brodribb (translators)
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books In Time
Credit cards are accepted and processed through Biblio.com. Items will usually ship within 24 hours. All of our books are in GOOD or BETTER condition and come with a 10-day return policy if not completely satisfied. Simply email us regarding your intent to return an item and request a Return Authorization Code. Items must be returned in the same condition as received, and the return must be postmarked within 10 days of the delivery confirmation date or date received. We will gladly refund purchase price, excluding postage. Return shipping is the responsibility of the Buyer. Media such as audio books, VHS. DVDs, CDs, and computer software are sold as is and can not be returned.
About the Seller
About Books In Time
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...