Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Annelies Marie "Anne" Frank (12 June 1929 in Frankfurt am Main – early March 1945 in Bergen Belsen) is one of the most renowned and most discussed Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Acknowledged for the quality of her writing, her diary has become one of the world's most widely read books, and has been the basis for several plays and films. Born in the city of Frankfurt am Main in Weimar Germany, she lived most of her life in or near Amsterdam, in the Netherlands.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- PASCALE'S BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ANNE FRANK: The Diary Of A Young Girl.
- Frank, Anne
- Book condition
- Used - Fine-
- Jacket condition
- Doubleday & Co.:
- Date published
- Anne Frank Diary, Holocaust, Judicia,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Judicia & Holocaust;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Returns: Any questions? Just call or write. Please e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call ahead (978-276-3122) to confirm that the book is still in stock. All dust jackets are protected with a clear plastic dust jacket. Returnable within 7 days, if I am notified in advance. Shipping times cannot be guaranteed. They are only estimates based on the carriers' delivery times, and do not include Customs processing. If your order will pass through Customs, please expect a possible delay. Also note that I will try to ship your book for the lowest price possible. Massachusetts customers note sales tax is 6.25%.
About the Seller
About PASCALE'S BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]