Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Annelies Marie "Anne" Frank (12 June 1929 in Frankfurt am Main – early March 1945 in Bergen Belsen) is one of the most renowned and most discussed Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Acknowledged for the quality of her writing, her diary has become one of the world's most widely read books, and has been the basis for several plays and films. Born in the city of Frankfurt am Main in Weimar Germany, she lived most of her life in or near Amsterdam, in the Netherlands.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl.
- Frank, Anne; Introduction by Eleanor Roosevelt
- Book condition
- Doubleday & Company
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, NY
- Date published
- Anne Frank Diary of A Young Girl First, Anne Frank First Edition
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography and Autobiography;
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Raptis Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- uncorrected proof
- An uncorrected proof is a printed copy of a book that needs to be reviewed for errors and corrections. They are released...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]