Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
ANNIE LEIBOVITZ PHOTOGRAPHS 1970-1990
by Annie Leibovitz
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: HarperPerennial, 1992. First printing. Paperback. Good +. 11 x 13 in. Paper wraps. Condition is GOOD+ ; wraps have wribkling to the lamination, rubbed, corners and spine ends worn. Binding tight. Half title pg worn. Text unmarked. Phit. Stax.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- ANNIE LEIBOVITZ PHOTOGRAPHS 1970-1990
- Annie Leibovitz
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- Quantity available
- First printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Blue Hill, Maine
Ask Seller a Question
About Andre Strong Bookseller
I buy collections of books from estates in Downeast Maine and in France. We now have 2 used book stores open year round located at 33 water st Blue Hill Me. Red Gap Books (used books) & Andre Strong Bookseller (Antiquarian)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.