Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
When Nancy searches through the knapsack of an amnesia victim, she finds an unusual ring. Before long, she is caught up in a second assignment from a beautiful harpist. Nancy's discoveries reveal an important connection between the hospital patient, the harpist, and enemies from abroad.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Bag Lady Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE ANNOTATED WIZARD OF OZ
- Hearn, Michael Patrick
- W. W. Denslow
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- Clarkson N. Potter
- Date published
- REFERENCE BZDB292 NOISBN WIZARD OF OZ CHILDREN'S BOOKS BOOK ON REFERENCE; REFERENCES AND PRICE GUIDES; BOOKS. THE ANNOTATED GUIDES
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Old Bag Lady Books
All books returnable within 5 days (of receipt) in same condition as shipped - unless specifically excluded at time of sale (example: yearbooks). Postage paid both ways by buyer unless we make an error. Shipping costs vary according to book weight,location of buyer and delivery service (UPS/USPS).
About the Seller
About Old Bag Lady Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]