Annual Report of the Comptroller of the Currency to the Third Session of the Forty-Second Congress of the United States, December 2, 1872
by Knox, John Jay
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket, As Issued
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Annual Report of the Comptroller of the Currency to the Third Session of the Forty-Second Congress of the United States, December 2, 1872
- Knox, John Jay
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- First Edition
- United States Treasury Dept.
- Place of Publication
- Washington, D.C.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- U.S. History; Economics;
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.