The Anstey Weston Guide to Textile Terms
by Weston, H. Anstey T
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Measures 5 1/4 x 7 1/4 inches.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Scraps of American History (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Anstey Weston Guide to Textile Terms
- Weston, H. Anstey T
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- very good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Weston Publishing Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- textiles, design, language, terminology, fashion
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Scraps of American History
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Scraps of American History
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.