No Answer?: Poems by……
by Julia Louise Reynolds
- near fine
- Near Fine/Good+
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Hatfield Books and Memorabilia (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- No Answer?
- Julia Louise Reynolds
- Hardcover with cellophane wrapper
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First and only edition thus
- G P Putnam's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- poets and poetry; Rare and Valuable;
Terms of Sale
Hatfield Books and Memorabilia
At Hatfield Books and Memorabilia, we take unusual care describing each book and its detailed condition. We do this so you, the customer, knows what you are getting for your hard earned money! If you are not satisfied with what you receive, wrap it back up and return it within 30 days of receipt, and we will promptly reimburse your PayPal account the full price paid plus the original shipping costs (if any).
About the Seller
About Hatfield Books and Memorabilia
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...