Answers of Augustus Storrs, of Missouri, to Certain Queries Upon the Origin, Present State, and Future Prospect, of Trade and Intercourse, Between Missouri and the Internal Provinces of Mexico, Propounded by the Hon. Mr. Benton
by STORRS, Angus
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Very Good. Stapled wraps. An undated reprint of 22 replies to questions posed by Senator Thomas Hart Benton to Augustus Storrs before the U.S. Senate in 1825. The questions pertained to the worth of commerce to the southwest of Missouri and were influential in the recognition of the Santa Fe trail as a viable trade route. --- In stiff white stapled wraps. A facsimile of the U.S. Senate transcript of 1825.; Octavo (8 to 9 in. tall); 14 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Answers of Augustus Storrs, of Missouri, to Certain Queries Upon the Origin, Present State, and Future Prospect, of Trade and Intercourse, Between Missouri and the Internal Provinces of Mexico, Propounded by the Hon. Mr. Benton
- STORRS, Angus
- Stapled wraps
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>American History & Politics;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]