Anthologie Litteraire de la Renaissance Française...
by Cons, Louis, 1879-1942, editor
Cranston, Rhode Island
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY, Henry Holt ©1931. Hard Cover. xxxii, 318 pages, portraits, 19 cm. Title continues: Villon, Lemaire de Belges, Marot, Rabelais, Calvin, Montaigne, Ronsard, Du Bellay, Baïf, Belleau, d'Aubigné, Regnier; textes et études, par Louis Cons... Stock#46666. Good, bookplate of Alan Stubbs Trueblood, some pencil underlining / no dj.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Owl at the Bridge (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Anthologie Litteraire de la Renaissance Française...
- Cons, Louis, 1879-1942, editor
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Henry Holt
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- French literature 16th century
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature: World;
Terms of Sale
The Owl at the Bridge
Ten-day return guarantee; full refund includes original shipping cost for up to ten days after delivery if an item is misdescribed or damaged. Different carrier (UPS, FedEx, DHL) on request.
About the Seller
About The Owl at the Bridge
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]