Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Lake Forest, IL: Heitman Printing Co.. Hardcover. Very Good/No Jacket. Lake Forest, IL: Heitman Printing Co. Bound Volumes of "The Antique Automobile: Official Publication of the Antique Automobile Club of America," cover issues August 1943 through First Quarter 1947. The periodical was published in Philadelphia. These issues are bound. Brown cloth covered boards show minimal edgewear, just a hint of wear at top and bottom spine edges and front corners. Front board has a few slightly lightened spots. Spine edge is darkened, but gilt lettering on spine still has shine. Hinges are loose but not split. Binding is intact. Interior is unmarked and clean throughout. Hard Cover. Very Good/No Jacket.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Black River Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Antique Automobile Vols. 7-11
- No Author Noted
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Heitman Printing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Lake Forest, IL
- Automobiles; Mid-1940's
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Black River Books
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard,Discover,PayPal, check or money order. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will happily refund your money. Please let us know within ten days after receipt of your purchase.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
South Haven, Michigan
Ask Seller a Question
About Black River Books
Black River Books is a hobby that grew into a passion, then an internet business, and finally into a business with an actual store front. Having the store has caused us to minimize our online presence. We are located at 330 Kalamazoo St. Suite 2, in South Haven, MI 49090. Order online, should you find a treasure in our small collection, check out our website, or stop in and see our in-store collection of over 40,000 books in beautiful South Haven, on the Black River and the shores of Lake Michigan.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]