The antiquities of Warwickshire illustrated from records, leiger-books, manuscripts, charters, evidences, tombes and armes. Beautified with maps, prospects and portraictures
by Dugdale, Sir William
Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Stephen Rench (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The antiquities of Warwickshire illustrated from records, leiger-books, manuscripts, charters, evidences, tombes and armes. Beautified with maps, prospects and portraictures
- Dugdale, Sir William
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- John Jones, facing the Cross
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Warwickshire - general;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Stephen Rench
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...