Apologia. Florida. De Deo Socratis. Edited and Translated by Chr. P. Jones.
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Standard Delivery: 25 to 45 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Scrinium Classical Antiquity (NL)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Apologia. Florida. De Deo Socratis. Edited and Translated by Chr. P. Jones.
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harvard University Press
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
Scrinium Classical Antiquity
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Scrinium Classical Antiquity
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]