by Wright, Charles
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gordonsville, Virginia, U.S.A.: Farrar Straus & Co., 1998. Stated first edition. White cloth spine over black boards, black titles. Wright has won the Pulitzer Prize, National Book Award and other commendations for his work. He was recently chosen to replace Natasha Trethewey as US Poet Laureate. Cover design a pencil drawing by fellow poet Mark Strand. Unread, as new. 64 pp.. First Edition.. Hardcover. Fine/Fine. Book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Wright, Charles
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Farrar Straus & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Gordonsville, Virginia, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]