An Appeal to Christians, on the Subject of Slavery
by Hersey, John
- Good with no dust jacket; Boards sunned, soiled and worn, top corner missing from rear free endpaper, foxing throughout, musty.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- An Appeal to Christians, on the Subject of Slavery
- Hersey, John
- Book condition
- Used - Good with no dust jacket; Boards sunned, soiled and worn, top corner missing from rear free endpaper, foxing throughout, musty.
- Second Edition
- Armstrong & Plaskitt
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- ABOLITION, Liberia, Anti-slavery Movement, Back To Africa Movement, American Colonization Society
- Bookseller catalogs
- American History; Civil War;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.