Appellate Opinion Preparation: A Selective Bibliography and Survey
by Bolden, Connie E
- very good
- Very Good/No Dust Jacket
Oak Point, Texas
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
National Judicial College, Reno, NV, 1978. Cloth. Very Good/No Dust Jacket. 244pp; One small white mark on the bottom edge of the cover; Pages are yellowed, but are tight and clean; Ownership stamp on the front inside cover shows that this copy came from the library of a long-time District Court Judge in Dallas, TX; Size: 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: 1 - 2 pounds. Category: Law & Criminal Studies; Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 104131. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Lotzabooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Appellate Opinion Preparation: A Selective Bibliography and Survey
- Bolden, Connie E
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- National Judicial College
- Place of Publication
- Reno, NV
- Date Published
- BZDB26 NOISBN Law & Criminal Studies; Appellate Opinion Preparation A Selective Bibliography and Survey Bolden Connie E
Terms of Sale
Refunds will be granted only if the condition differs from the condition described in the listing.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Oak Point, Texas
Ask Seller a Question
Featuring a diverse set of books, including many rare and antique books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]