Appian: Roman History, Vol. IV, The Civil Wars, Books 3.27-5 (Loeb Classical Library No. 5) [Hardcover] Appian and Horace White
by Appian; Horace White
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Broad Street Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Appian: Roman History, Vol. IV, The Civil Wars, Books 3.27-5 (Loeb Classical Library No. 5) [Hardcover] Appian and Horace White
- Appian; Horace White
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harvard University Press
- Place of Publication
- Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Broad Street Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Broad Street Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.