The Apple Trees: Four Reminiscences
by Hugh Walpole (SIGNED copy)
Germantown, New York, United States
Standard delivery: 3 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Sir Hugh Seymour Walpole was an English novelist. A prolific writer, he published thirty-six novels, five volumes of short stories, two plays and three volumes of memoirs. His skill at scene-setting, his vivid plots, his high profile as a lecturer and his driving ambition brought him a large readership in the United Kingdom and North America. A best-selling author in the 1920s and 1930s, his works have been neglected since his death.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Camphor Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Apple Trees
- Hugh Walpole (SIGNED copy)
- Lynton Lamb
- Book Condition
- Used - VG+
- Quantity Available
- Signed/numbered Ltd. edition
- The Golden Cockerel Press
- Place of Publication
- Waltham Saint Lawrence, Berkshire
- Date Published
- Hugh Walpole, Lynton Lamb, woodcuts, signed books, autograph, memoir, England, Henry James, rare books, diary, journal, printing, Golden Cockerel
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives damaged or not as described.
About the Seller
About Camphor Bookstore
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....