Arabian Sands: The Remarkable True Story of One of the Last Great Adventures of Modern Times
by Thesiger, Wilfred
- Very Good+/Good
Lukeville , Arizona
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
"First published in Great Britain by Longmans, Green 1959, first published in the United States of America by E.P. Dutton 1959"--T.p. verso. "Reprinted with a second preface 1991"--T.p. verso. Includes index. "Gift, April 2007"
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Arabian Sands: The Remarkable True Story of One of the Last Great Adventures of Modern Times
- Thesiger, Wilfred
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition stated, First Printing
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]