Arcade: The Comics Revue No. 1 Spring 1975.
by Crumb, Robert, Art Spiegelman, Bill Griffith, Victor Moscosco, Kim Deitch, Gilbert Shelton, Aline Kominsky (Crumb),
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Berkeley, CA: The Print Mint, 1975. Signed at the top of the Table of Contents page by Bill Griffith. First edition / First printing. A paperback original. Illustrated stapled wrappers. About fine, with extremely light rubbing along the spine and light soiling along the spine edge and bottom of the white area on the back cover. Comics Anthology Edited by Art Spiegelman and Bill Griffith that bridges the gap between the Underground Comix of the 1960's and 1970's and the new generation of Graphic Novelists including Art Spiegelman. It ran for only 7 issues from 1975-1976.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Arcade: The Comics Revue No. 1 Spring 1975.
- Crumb, Robert, Art Spiegelman, Bill Griffith, Victor Moscosco, Kim Deitch, Gilbert Shelton, Aline Kominsky (Crumb),
- Robert Crumb, Art Spiegelman, Bill Griffith, Victor Moscosco, Kim Deitch, Gilbert Shelton, Aline Kominsky (Crumb),
- Illustrated stapled wrappers.
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- First edition / First printing. A paperback original.
- The Print Mint,
- Place of Publication
- Berkeley, CA:
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Graphic Novels and Comics;
Terms of Sale
Check, Money Order, or Cashiers Check with order unless credit has been established. Credit cards are accepted through PayPal and the Biblio site. Books may be reserved by telephone (425-351-6959) or Email (email@example.com) and will be held for 1 week pending payment in full. Note: When we state First Edition we are speaking of a First Printing. We strongly recommend that you call or Email to reserve books prior to sending payment via mail. Please telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Make Checks Payable To: Orpheus Books. Washington state residents must include 9.5% sales tax. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.