Archer at Large: The Galton Case, the Chill, Black Money
by Macdonald, Ross
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
SANTA BARBARA, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Alfred A Knopf, 1970. First edition stated. Signed by Dorothy B. Hughes on front endpaper. She is the famed author of IN A LONELY PLACE, THE BAMBOO BLONDE, AND THE SO BLUE MARBLE. It appears to be from her library. There is no inscriiption. She lived in Southern California at the time of her death and this was purchased in North Holllywood. Slight twist to spine but otherwise clean and bright. In mylar. . Signed by Dorthy B. Hughes . First American Edition. Hardcover. Near Fine/Near Fine. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Timothy Norlen Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Archer at Large: The Galton Case, the Chill, Black Money
- Macdonald, Ross
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- First American Edition
- Alfred A Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Bookseller catalogs
- Modern First Editions;
Terms of Sale
Timothy Norlen Bookseller
Books sent out within 24 - 48 hours upon receipt of order. Return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives that is not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2019
SANTA BARBARA, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Timothy Norlen Bookseller
I am a internet based bookstore that specializes in Modern First Editions, film sources, Mystery and Detective fiction and Western Americana. I have approximately 10,000 books, primarily first editions with about 1300 of them signed by the author. I try and stock only books that are sound, clean and attractive.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...