Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Oxford Univ Pr, 1926. Four volume set. First editions in original cloth. Published London: Oxford Univ Press, 1926 - 1935, first printings. 8vo.'s, 6" x 9", illustrated with numerous fold-out maps (all present). Dark blue cloth with gilt spine titles. Volume I: The Armee du Nord; Volume II: The Armees de la Moselle, du Rhim, De Sambre-Et-Meuse, de Rhin-Et-Moselle; Volume III: The Armies in the West 1793 to 1797, and The Armies in the South 1792 to March 1796; Volume IV: The Army of Italy 1796 to 1797, Paris and the Army of the Interior 1792 to 1797, and The Coup D'etat of Fructidor September 1797. A lovely set. Fine. . 1st. Hard. Fine. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Armies of the First French Republic and the Rise of the Marshals of Napoleon (4 Volumes)
- Phipps, Colonel Ramsay Weston
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Oxford Univ Pr
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- England & Europe; Military;
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Granville, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About The Wild Muse
Literary and modern first editions. Established 1985. Mail order only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]